15.4.10

right this moment. . .

I hope you’ll visit:
~the operation freedom photography fan page on facebook!
I’m excited because:
~we get to see Tyrone Wells in concert tomorrow!
~my school girls basketball team made it to the finals, and the tournements to night! GO EAGLES!
~there's an anthropologie bag in my room right now. that just makes everything better.
~my daddy loves Jesus!
I can’t stop thinking about:
~pretty melodies.
~film pictures.
~hearts in the sand.
~perfumed roses.
I’m ready for:
~summer.

5 comments:

  1. -yay for Tyrone & girls night out in SB
    -go Eagles! they're playing right now - i hope i can make it before it's over!
    -anthropologie. {sigh w/ smile}
    -Amen!

    and i like what you can't stop thinking about.
    -perfumed roses {hehe}

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good concert and CPK when ur delirious is double the fun :)

    heheh oh mamma i agree with michelle perfumed roses.. the best :)

    o and summer is taking its time coming it needs to speed up just a tad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! we have a new commenter on your blog, lp! welcome, heatherina, to the blog. comments are always appreciated here @ lpp's blogspot. :) come visit team fish's as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i love comments! they make my day :) So keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete