25.4.10

A bit about me.

I love learning about people. A couple years back, my teacher gave us a quiz, to learn what our Personal Intelligences were (sounds confusing/thinky, they aren't!) and my answer was- People/Visual. meaning I love to be with people, and i love to be creative! Pretty much the mind of a photographer! Kenzie and I believe that all photographers have the same mind!! Its CRAZY! but anywhoo. heres a bit about me-
1. When do you feel happiest?

When I'm with my friends and worshipping God. These things often go hand in hand. I've got AMAZING friends! Seriously. one time we were sitting on my friends trampoline at her New Moon party, and we just started praying for our unsaved friends. Do most eighth grade girls do that? probably not. :)

2. How do you take care of yourself?

I sleep a lot. Like 10 hours a night. ha. I'm pretty bad when it comes toexercise, but I think smiling counts right?

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

Mainly externally, but there are moments when my creative brain peaks through and gives me some wacky ideas!

4. What do you do for fun?

Watch movies with friends, go to youth group, eat, edit pictures, go on photoshoots, play with my puppies, talk to Jesus, love people.

5. What intimidates you?

old grumpy people and deadlines.

6. What is something you're proud of?

a couple of my photos. they make me happy :)

7. Finish this sentence.
I never _____________ do one thing at one time. I love to multi task!!

8. Favorite vacation spot.

my backyard

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).

8. Heather and I sucessfully talked at church. Although the whole thing we had planned went out the window, it was even better than planned! Gotta love the Holy Spirit! Then we had a brunch for fundraising for Hume Lake, and we got to have yummy sausage and strawberries. Finally I had to come home and scrapbook for DC, thats when the day lost a couple of points..

10. Finish this sentence.
If you knew me really well you'd know_____________ I eat frozen peas,frozen waffles, and other weird frozen food other people don't like.



this is my friend morgan's
amazingly cute
little kitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment