4.4.10

Obsessions

So. I change my mind pretty quickly, but when i like something, I REALLY like it. My common saying, "oh! I could marry that!!"
Here is what I'm loving right now, my new obsessions, my lovelies.

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution:
ah man! this guy is pretty amazing! the best part: his little baby girl in the beginning with her English accent saying "I love you daddy"




Little English Baby's:
Like above, oh MAN! Have you heard little English kids talk SO CUTE!! I think my favorite is the little girls in The Holiday {favorite movie right now!} saying... "daddy, aren't you going to take her coat?" if you haven't seen it YOU must watch that movie!!





Hulu:
free tv shows at the click of a mouse. AMAZING.





Jesus:
He DIED for us, and ROSE again :)


3 comments:

  1. oh laur, i have the biggest problems trying to post comments on your blog! here we go again with the comment i tried posting yesterday (never as good the 2nd time around!):

    something about how i love your obsessions and heartily agree with each one. and to feed your English accent obsession, click on this link:

    http://www.peterpantheshow.com/#/video

    it's playing in SanFran!! how fun would it be to go up there and see it. beg babs. cody's already in. let's do it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! we need to figure that out. OH MAN MICHELLE! wouldn't that be fun!! I'm sure she'll be in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the holiday girls are soooo cute!! :) such a good movie i am in love with those girls!

    ReplyDelete