26.4.10

Love

I love making lists of things. and for some reason I ENJOY making lists of things that I'll never get. Weird huh?
Here is a list of things I love and hey, maybe we can droll over them together.

It's like a children's anthropologie. yeah. its like a complete dream by what I've seen of there little cardigans and mary janes.
SO STINKIN CUTE!

Ok. so. how can you not love these simple little blocks of lovelyness?!


3. Hazy by Rosi Golan
SUCH a beautiful little song. It's so peaceful and soft.

4. Goober
Who ever thought to mix peanut butter and jelly in a jar?! Goober did :) It's a bit.. interesting to me, but heather seemed to enjoy it! SO. props to Goober, for making a innovative product with a weird name!

have a spectacular day :)


ps. i'm super sorry i've been lagging with pictures!! I've had NO time to take any! BUT i got a new film camera and the pictures will be ready by tomorrow (hopefully!) so i can share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment