26.6.10

hello there!!
i'm so sorry i havent been posting this week, i've had a ton of stuff to get done! but the highlight of my summer (besides florida, weddings, camping, beach trips, and so on) is happening TOMORROW! okay. so this might be my favorite week of the year!! i get to spend 5 days with my favorite people, in a place that is surrounded by God! and we get to eat the best recees peanut butter shakes, sing awe-dropping worship songs, listen to fantastic speakers, rustic cabins, and supppeerrr intense games. thats right, none other than HUME LAKE. sooooo much fun! and i am SO excited to spend the week with my youth group! oh- and i'm going with the high school youth group, whom i am super close with but its going to be great to grow ever closer!!
sorry my writing is so choppy/ not making any sense at all! i'm just kinda freaking out :)i'll be back with pictures to share (sadly, they wont be the normal good quality, but they will be taken on my moms little digital.. but pictures are pictures!)
i will hopefully see you in a week! if not, it will be because i'm leaving for florida with heather and my mom the day AFTER we get home from camp! hopefully i get some sleep at camp!


No comments:

Post a Comment