3.6.10

happy day!

hello there!
i'm super sorry that I've been missing lately!
so many things have been happening this week- I'm graduating in six days. SIX DAYS! ah.. I'm leaving my beloved school where I've contently resided for 9 years. I'm living in a new house, that finally feels like home. I'm madly obsessed with Glee. like really! It's sad. My two best friends and I constantly sing it all day long. teachers aren't liking that all the time.. but anywho!
I hope you are having an amazing week!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. we're so proud of you, laur, and wish we could celebrate with you all @ next week's graduation!

    love,
    team fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i finally posted! you'll be proud. and i made it extra long to make up for all the weeks of not posting. :) thanks for all the pics from pismo! well, i just copied them from your fb album. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss! that post was awesome. good work!

    ReplyDelete