6.5.10

dear blogs.

dear wonderful, amazing, beautiful blogs.
I love you so much. but I'm sad to say it's your fault i'm failing math. you must stop tempting me with your lovely goodness.
love you much,
lauren.

Ok. So i'm not really failing math, but i think that blogs are the reason that i have no clue what
this means-
I mean really? is that ever going to help me in life?! ok.. i'm not complaining. but i am SO excited for summer.
would you like to hear why?
1. im graduating from 8th grade. okayy. so this one is kinda bittersweet. I've never attended another school. and in 6 weeks I will be leaving my perfect little Christian school for the big high school. lets just say there are going to be some major changes!

2. i might be moving :) its like a 70% i'm moving to a beautiful little home sometime soon. but another bittersweet moment. i don't remember living anywhere else than my beautiful little ranch. and i'm not a big fan of change, but thats pretty much what all of my year has been, lots and lots of change. hey, i think its good for me!

3. HUME LAKE! seriously best week of my life. Ahhhhhh! Hume is like the happiest place on the face of the earth next to Disneyland.

4. i'm going to florida with heather to enjoy a week with my family!

5. it's going to be a summer of relaxing, living, laughing, and loving :)


3 comments:

  1. dude, math will take you NOWHERE in life!!!! freal.
    i am the QUEEN of failing math!

    1i cannot WAIT for you to be in highschool

    2. AH! tell me asaihbwntspyr (if you didnt catch that--tell me as soon as it happens because we need to start planning your room)

    3. AH!

    4. Eh. Here's all i know about florida....i went there when i was three & pooped in my pants at the beach. This super hot guy named Wade moved there a couple of months ago....you should hit him up for suuure. Also, Odontophobia is the fear of teeth. Oh wait. that doesnt have anything to do with florida.

    5. Cannot WAIT! dont forget Alli's WEDDING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness gracious you make me laugh!! ohhhh allisons wedding!! how could i ever forgett!! thats included in the "loving" section of summer! duh! ahh just kidding. oh anddddd Wade. we'll have to hook heather up with him for sureee! odontophobia? how do you even know so much kenzie! and finally. math.. it stinks doesnt it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for informing me of all your plans to hook me up with guys over the summer :P and lu i'm so psyched to see your new house (which i still haven't. but it's okay i'm being as patient as possible), and this summer is gonna be the BEST so far!! HUMEEEEE, florida, Wade.. ehh? highschool!! andd allison's wedding so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete