24.3.10

Live like David. Not Gideon.

“I want to be faithful like David, but I'm a sign-seeking Gideon. I want signs for signs. What I really need is faith. More faith.”
This really defines my life right now. Like REALLY. I think that this is something that I truly struggle with. So. I pray today that I have more faith, and God will be patient with my un-patient heart.
{the quote is from Bianca from inthenameoflove.blogspot.com, SUCH an amazing site!}

I hope you have a day full of joy and love, surrounded by the people you love most!
ps. I changed the logo? like it?? eh? bit more personal? thats what I thought. : )




this is heather and i in disneyland! we went for our last time with our season passes on monday. so sad..

3 comments:

  1. wait! i had posted a comment earlier today, and now it's gone! stink!

    i said something about how i love that you know you're always welcome in our home, and that you live your life boldly knowing your identity as a daughter of the King. that you can be free in your joys and struggles, and that it's HIS identity that grounds you.

    love you, laur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!

    This is so awesome, Lauren :)

    Thanks for the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh michelle! love you so muchh!!
    bianca! thank you so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete