31.3.10

Beauty.

Okay, again the In the Name of Love blog gives me happy chills!
Oh man do i love this website!! {liveinthenameoflove.blogspot.com}
Yesterday, Bianca (yes I talk about her like we're best friends and have been sense kindergarten) blogged about "holy jobs".
But i completely agree with her saying, a holy job is just a holy person having a job. (sorry about the lack of different words, I'm tired from a long day of spring-breaky-ness!)
She continued adding, "You want to be a photographer, be the most amazing photographer who captures God's beauty."
And this is my goal. To show God's beauty of people and nature, through taking pictures. I hope sometime you will see this, not only through my camera lens, but look outside your window my friend!
Although its black outside mine at 9:59 pm, the stars alone tell me more of Gods AMAZING power, love, creativity, and beauty.
I hope you can notice God's divine love and beauty sometime this week!




although this picture is blurry, i don't think that any thing can display joy better than four girls crammed on a couch, loving, living, and laughing together :)

2 comments: