18.2.10


Heres a little more about me {I love life. I love eating.I love taking way to many pictures and learning from amazing photographers. I love praying and worshiping. I love doodling on my homework. I love my parents. I love watching the Notebook over and over again. I love feeding homeless friends...and doing there laundry too. I love watching new movies and the oldies too. I love catching up with friends. I love going to Christian concerts. I love Starbucks, oh so much. I love watching Say Yes To The Dress. I love going to Borders. I love sleeping- in. I love dresses. I love rainbows. I love sweaters and v-necks. I love coloring books. I LOVE LIFE.}
And because posts always seem better with a picture, here is a photo from a shoot I will be posting about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment